|"Committed to the undertaking of the preservation of the values of the community through promotion, implementation and recommendation to city officials."|
Action Taken by the Clintonville Area Commission on April 2, 2015
At its April 2 meeting, the Clintonville Area Commission:
1. Adopted a recommendation against a variance at 3400 N. High Street. (Recommendation attached below.)
2. Adopted a recommendation in favor of a variance at 92 Arden Road. (Recommendation attached below.)
3. Adopted a recommendation in favor of a variance at 406 Walhalla Road. (Recommendation attached below.)
4. Postponed consideration of a variance at 537 Glenmont Avenue until May 7, 2015.
5. Adopted a resolution recognizing FLOW. (Resolution attached below.)
6. Adopted a change to the Commission's Bylaws regarding elections.
7. Created the Task Force for the Connect Columbus Community Advisory Group.
8. Resolved to hold the Commission's May 7, 2015 regular meeting at 7 p.m. at Beechwold Christian Church, which is located at 280 Morse Road.
Certified Candidates for May 2 Commission Election
The Clintonville Area Commission’s Election Committee has certified the following candidates for the May 2 election to the Commission:
The Election Committee will present certified candidates to the Commission at the Commission meeting today, April 2, at 7:00 p.m. Candidates will thereafter have an opportunity to speak regarding themselves and their campaigns.
|Page 1 of 19|
Welcome to our new website! There are many improved features. We hope you find our new site to be a useful resource for news and information on the Clintonville Area Commission and neighborhood projects.