The Clintonville Area Commission took the following actions at its meeting on July 10, 2014:
1. Elected Officers: Dan Miller, Chairperson; Dana Bagwell, Vice-Chairperson; Libby Whetherholt, Secretary; Jason Meek, Treasurer.
2. Voted not to approve variances for screening and setback requested for the installation of a cell phone tower at 3005 Indianola Ave.
3. Voted to approve a variance requested at 590 Oakland Park Avenue to allow the property to be used for distillation of spirits.
4. Established three special committees: the Historic Preservation Committee, the Safety & Crime Committee, and the Committee for Review of Public Art Processes and Procedures
5. Approved a resolution setting forth the Commission’s approved list of projects to be considered for funding through the Urban Infrastructure Recovery Fund Program.
6. Approved a resolution regarding the Columbus Art Commission’s approval of the Cooke Road Mural Project.
Draft minutes from the meeting are available below. Copies of the resolutions are available by clicking “Documents, Minutes, Agendas” under the Main Menu and then clicking “Resolutions.”
DRAFT CAC Minutes 2014 07 10