Zoning & Variance Committee
Clintonville Area Commission
Clinton Heights Lutheran Church
15 Clinton Heights Ave.
Columbus, OH 43202
April 4, 2017, 7:30 p.m.
- Call to order.
- Approve agenda.
- Previous meetings’ minutes.
- Next meeting May 2, 2017.
- Discuss presentation given at meeting of proposed Area Commission for the West Side
- 4805 Olentangy Blvd., Variance Request, 3332.27, to reduce the minimum rear yard from 25% to 13%; and 3332.26, to reduce the side-yard set-back from 5’ to 4.3’; District 6.
- 98 Erie Road, Variance Request, to increase the maximum square footage for a garage from 720 sq. ft. to 768; and to increase the maximum height of the garage from 15’ to 21’; District 4.
- 26 W. Henderson, Variance Request, to permit the site to be used as a single dwelling, for C-2 office uses, and specifying that the resident need not be the person using the office. Here isExhibit A. District 6.
- Other business.
After consideration by the Committee on April 4, 2017, the applications will likely be heard by the Clintonville Area Commission on April 6, 2017. The CAC meeting starts at 7:00 at the Whetstone Library.
Please address any questions about committee proceedings to Stephen Hardwick, Chair,email@example.com. You can find contact information for your elected commissioner here.