for the Week of October 30, 2017
Please note that construction schedules are subject to change due to weather, site issues, etc.
Unsure about which is your area? Visit the Blueprint map and type in your address to find out!
- Continuing maintenance
- Plants will continue to be installed over the next few weeks. Some additional plants will be installed in the spring.
- Complete rain garden excavation on Lawnview Dr.
- Fairoaks Dr. will have water service tie-in scheduled for Monday
- Once rain garden excavation is completed on Lawnview crews will begin excavation on Fairoaks
- Downspouts and Lateral lines are being installed within Lawnview, Eastlea and Cooke Rd
Weisheimer Indian Springs Green Infrastructure
- Rain garden excavation is ongoing on E Schreyer Pl
- A second crew is installing new storm pipe on E Weisheimer Rd
Weisheimer Indian Springs Pervious Pavement
- Cooke Way and Alley 2 is scheduled to begin having paver bricks installed this week!
- Dixon Ct. will experience a more in-depth street excavation. At this time access to the street during working hours will be very limited. Please coordinate with the outreach team if you have accomodations that need to be addressed.
- Finish storm line work on Fallis Rd.
- Continue water line work will on Foster Rd.
- Crews will move to Richards Rd once they have completed the work on Foster and Fallis
- Basin excavation for all Blenheim Glencoe sites will occur in 2018. This fall and early spring will be site prep and waterline/storm sewer work.
- Crews anticipate beginning site prep in the field in November. Detailed schedules will be provided in the coming weeks. Affected residents will receive a minimum 1-week notice prior to crews beginning any work.
- Site prep work will begin late November/early December. Affected residents will receive a minimum 1-week notice prior to crews beginning any work.
- Survey crews will be out marking bumpout dimensions and conducting additional site reviews over the next few weeks.
Please contact the Blueprint Outreach Team with any questions or concerns! Please note, if you do not receive a call back immediately it means we are collecting the necessary information to address your inquiry. We appreciate your patience!