This is the latest schedule received on Indianola “Road Diet”
– Milling and Paving Operations on Indianola are currently scheduled as night work, concrete work continues during the day.
Current permit allows for work to be performed 24 hours a day
– Although there are quite a few homes in close proximity Indianola Ave is an arterial street and handles high traffic volumes, thus the work hour permissions.
– Milling should conclude Thursday or Friday, followed by SAMI (road will be covered with gravel for a few days)
– Paving scheduled to begin next Sunday night. (Weather Permitting ) and should last about 4 nights.
– Operations extend from North Broadway to Morse road
– Dates are estimated but goal is to have all work, including new striping (road diet) and signal work done by Aug 25th